Would you host again option & writing careful review

It is an average and if he has a lot of reviews, a few three stars probably don’t change the average displayed.

1 Like

He probably has a lot of reviews so it didn’t impact his rating much. However since you clicked on “would not host again” he won’t be able to use instant booking. He’ll need to send a request to book. Hopefully, that will alert future hosts that there is an issue.

1 Like

I hope that’s true, but ABB doesn’t really say that, do they? Please, someone who is more knowledgeable weigh in because I’m not at all sure about this, but my impression is that ABB offers no clear definition of what it would take to stop someone from being able to IB in the future. For all we know it might take multiple 1-star ratings and multiple people saying that they wouldn’t host in the future.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s really hard to avoid people like that, especially when sharing ROOM, and take care to protect yourself.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s really hard to avoid people like that, especially when sharing ROOM, and take care to protect yourself.

1 Like