Would a house where a celebrity once lived be a draw for guests?

And did it have a euro duvet or American style sheets?

You are a very, very wicked provocateur!.. But you posted 19hrs ago and yay! All hell has not broken loose on the duvet v sheets front, nor yet more on the ironing of said articles. I head off to bed dumbfounded. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Let me tag @jaquo and let the games begin!:laughing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

No contest. And no top sheet! :joy:

Dare we ask whether @Joan will be slipping under a duvet or between two sheetsā€¦nah, letā€™s not.

Sorry, the forum has been so lively today that I plum forgot to answer your question. The previous owners apparently refurnished the house but kept it in the 70ā€™s-80ā€™s era but very Hollywood-sleek, and the beds are king-size.

Duvet, no top sheet, all ironed. But the elephant in the bed is snoring so loudly, I canā€™t sleep. So Iā€™m back, but wishing I had a top sheet to muzzled him with.

3 Likes

A more creative host would know how to use a duvet, properly ironed, for the aforementioned muzzling. :wink:

1 Like

Carefully rolled so not to crease and some applied light pressure?

1 Like

:laughing:ā€¦:grin:ā€¦you gals slay me!

The inevitably typo after too long a boozy rugby club session, and too, too ā€œtiredā€ to be creative. Better luck next time but heā€™s paying for it this morning; extra tea, clean the courtyard before Easter, you can cook while I get out in the garden. Oh, and clean all the loos (doneā€¦!).