Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Wording reviews for good guests

Ok so I searched the forum and did not find a thread for some help with wording reviews for perfectly nice guests. I don’t want it to sound canned but I don’t want it to be overly specific. I kind of find it uncomfortable to say they were clean, neat, quiet but I know these things count when hosting. My last guests were all of the above and somehow left the room smelling even better than when they arrived! Of course, I didn’t say that in the review! Also it’s interesting that there are no star ratings for guests!

I just say anything true that a host would want to hear.

Clean, tidy, respects the rules, friendly, nice, recommended. Etc…

2 Likes

There are star ratings for guests they just don’t show up…yet. I think maybe they will in future since they are experimenting with using them for instant book.

1 Like

I use the expression “seasoned traveller” often for cool, no hassle guests.
Meaning; they travel a lot and have normal expectations.

4 Likes

@Elizabeth
"Seasoned travellers" is good, but … Since you’re in Italy … I would sprinkle a few flower-full universally known comments like … bellisimi or similar… :slight_smile:

I might just say: X guests were clean, courteous, quiet and followed all the house guidelines to the letter. What’s more they left the place spotless. I would highly recommend xx guest to any host wanting an easygoing guest and a hassle free hosting experience.

Something like that.

3 Likes

Elizabeth, what a great way to say a lot with one word only. love it.

What about mentioning some personal experience with the guest? We air 2 rooms in our home so we see the guests everyday sometimes even sharing a meal etc, is it off to mention that we talked a. Lot, or we went out together and so?

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!