Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Will I get a notification if a Guest has submitted their review?

I get a lot of “Thanks for replying so soon!” messages back so I think a lot of hosts are slow to reply. I know I would appreciate quick replies so that’s what I give my guests.

2 Likes

@JJD - I thought it might have been my cell provider so I hard reset my phone and carrier settings but it is still acting up, and now @KKC has the jinx. Dang it.

I am usually responding within seconds of getting a message - and I have push notifications, email and text on always so I can do this - but this is messing with my personal goals. Lol!

I have taken to checking the app and the site every half hour-ish. Scary part is, I had a reservation yesterday that came thru on email but I have yet to get the text or push notification. Even more bizarre, my husband used to get the notifications before me, so I made him a co-host and now he gets -0- messages at all!

I believe all the mice have died and the dolphins have left - “So long, and thanks for all the fish!!”
(I hope someone else is a Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy fan to get this joke)

4 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!