Will bedroom basin be used as a urinal?

I looked at the possibility of an extra sink in one of my rooms that already had the plumbing roughed in. Three women were in three upstairs rooms with one bath. In hindsight it was a good idea because they all kept the same hours.

Will men piss in it? Most certainly. But then, s desperate woman would, too.

1 Like

I must say this has been an eye-opening discussion. It has never in my life even crossed my mind to pee in a sink. I’ve ducked behind a bush for an emergency but never even thought to use a sink. Is this really something normal people do?

No

RR

1 Like

My eyes were opened by the multiple threads on “is it okay for men to pee outside when there’s a toilet in the Airbnb rental?” LOL.

2 Likes

As long as they do it under the lemon tree!

2 Likes

I have a sink in a downstairs bedroom themed as a kid room. It’s there because the kitchen is upstairs, and my ex wanted a non-bathroom downstairs room to be plumbed in case we were ever not able to climb stairs and needed to turn the sink room into a kitchen.

As far as I know, it has not been peed in, but it’s at an angle that might make that difficult.

I tout it as a mini amenity as having a sink in a kid’s room seems like not a bad idea.

Blacklight time. Lol.

1 Like

Any blokes up for a challenge? :grin:

2 Likes

Hahahaha ahhh yep - that was one of the first thoughts that flashed through my mind in this thread. Yay handy dandy black light.
I have a love / hate relationship with my black light !!:face_vomiting:

2 Likes