Why does my review section say I have 4.8 average but on the super host section says I have only 4.7?

Hi all. I have new here but hope you could help explain why it says I have 4.8 under my review section but when I click on superset it says I only have 4.7. Why would they not agree. Which figure will air b and b use when calculating whether I am a super host. BTW I have appreciated reading so many of all of your thoughtful comments! Garry

1 Like

The 4.8 in your review section is your total average of all the ratings you’ve ever received for the listing, whether that’s over 1 month or 12 years.

The 4.7 in your Superhost calculation is the average of all the ratings you’ve received within the last superhost-4 quarters which is currently July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 (and any stay up through June 30 will be added in as well). If you look at your superhost page on the website you can use the drop-down menu to select past quarters and see what your stats were for them. The last one was April 1, 2021 to Mar 31, 2022.

Only after your first four quarters would both the rating on your review section and the rating for superhost be identical. Most of the time anyway.

5 Likes