Wholesaler for linens, amenities, etc

There are many. Just Google it.

1 Like

Let me know if you find anything please! I am using Amazon and Costco for now, but happy to upgrade to more luxury stuff.

http://weinersltd.com/

1 Like

Buying linen can be a headache spending a lot of time washing the linen sets, buying new sets because of permanent stains and not getting the top notch linen sets that I want. So I rent my linen sets from NestAngel for a reasonable price for its unique services. Every item is hand checked and come perfectly cleaned and pressed and its good quality linen they deliver and collect within 24 hours so is great.

In the meantime, check it out renting can be a better solution

NestAngel

Can we keep the advertisements out of threads ?

3 Likes

Not advertisement is related to the subject. I have been in this same position as others buying linen, Next time I will mind own business forum is about helping others

It’s fine line between an ad or self promoting and answering a question that was posted. @stan’s post seems borderline ok to me. He did post on two threads so any more and it’s going to come off as spamming the threads.

2 Likes

Agree with this assessment. Stan was answering a specific question about a specific product.

Brandt since you are new here I would encourage you to read and understand our recently posted forum guidelines.

2 Likes

He Joined 8 hours ago and his first post was to dig up a dead thread 3 months old to promote his company.

We’re going to let it stand. We moderate on a case by case basis. Please review the guidelines.

If you are not interested in linen questions, why did you even open the thread? Not accusing, just wondering.

I am interested in linens, my property manager complains about my microfiber sheets saying they stain and wrinkle. It makes it hard to get good recommendations when you have to navigate through advertisements that who knows what the credibility is.

One post is hardly wade worthy. I think you are overreacting.

3 Likes

My issue with microfiber were snagged from what I assumed may be long toenails. After only a few weeks of use, they had snags galore. I have purchased them for my personal home and thought they were pretty great and dried really fast. I have since purchased Sam’s Club sheets (Eddie Bauer brand) and they have been wonderful. They do take a bit longer to dry…

Do you mean pilling? You can remove the pills with an electric razor. That’s right, just when you thought you have heard it all on the forum, someone suggests you shave the sheets! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No, not pilling. These are long snags like something sharp caught a thread. The microfiber sheets from Kohl’s didn’t all have this problem, but a couple of the colors did.

That’s strange. I’ve tried a few microfiber sheets and I can’t stand any of them in the summer. In the winter they are more tolerable. However, the set I had the longest definitely were not prone to snagging. I used the top sheet on my bed to protect it because dogs get on it. So if anything was going to snag it would have been dog feet. Sorry I can’t remember where they were from. Probably Costco.

1 Like

Totally. They are 100% Polyester and make me sweat. They start off soft and smooth but then pill after use and washing/drying. I’ve tossed all mine so I can’t try the electric razor trick.

1 Like

Ive been an Airbnb super host for a while and I buy all of my linens at airbsupply, a friend told me about them last year and they have fabulous pricing and exceptional quality

I buy my bleach safe hand towels and wash cloths from
https://www.towelhub.com/wholesale/salon_towels/bleach_resistant_towels.html
These aren’t cheap but I don’t end up getting as stressed about guests wrecking hand towels and wash cloths because they are colored and I can just bleach them. The colors won’t run.

For my bath towels I use St. Moritz 100% ring spun long thread egyptian cotton. They are about $7.50/ea so they’re less expensive than a lot of other towels plus they aren’t too big. The Sams Club towels are so big they never dry properly.
I believe I got those towels from here:
https://www.nathosp.com/product/mt13w_c/hotel_towels

For my duvet covers I buy these. They are 400 threat count real cotton so they clean well, are strong, breathable and soft. Very luxurious. They also come with 2 nice pillow shams per set so I have extra pillow cases if those get wrecked.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N8QS4PN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Duvet inserts below. These are warm and fluffy enough. I just keep an extra one in the closet if someone wants another one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HWYWKDK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now for my actual sheets, I am using Sams Club’s 450 thread count 100% cotton sheets for $40/ea (queen). Thats the best deal I’ve seen. They’re nice sheets but not super nice. I’ve tried the 650 thread count ones as well for $70 (queen) but I haven’t had any guests say they were super impressed by those either.

2 Likes

What colors do you typically go for with sheets? Darker colors stain less, but lighter colors look nicer and more high end. Thanks