Whole house in Tucker, GA

If I rent out my whole house in Tucker, GA, near Stone Mountain Middle School, will it pretty much be rented out for at least 20 days a month? Just curious to make a decision to sell or rent out with AirBnB.

There are so many factors at play here that we couldn’t possibly answer this for you.

If you want to make a good guess, look up comparable properties in your immediate area and check their calendars to see how booked they are. Pay attention to how they are priced. This is not a foolproof way to check as days can be blocked for reasons other than being booked, but it is a good place to start.

1 Like

I have no idea what Tucker, GA, is like but the chances are good that you could have it occupied for at least 20 days per month as long as there is demand for short term rentals in your area.

You’ll have to be prepared to create a client base and a network that will provide you with guests year round.

But as @georgiahost says, there are many, many factors that contribute towards the demand so you would have to give us a lot more info.

1 Like

International forum here. Your location means nothing to most of us. Be more clear.

How big is your house? Is it near a school or university or hospitals? What makes Stone Mountain Middle School so special? What makes Tucker, GA so special? Are there other listings in your area?

Do you research. WE can’t guarantee anything. We’re just a bunch of hosts with literally thousands of different listings - even the same “type” of listing has hundreds of variables.

We’re muddling along with some terrific moderators who also host and often work other jobs.

And as many here say “Use the search function.”

Good luck! Seriously. :+1:

1 Like