Who else is not getting payment from ABB?

Thanks for coming back to update us.

Lucky you.
Since december 6 2022 till today airbnb doesn’t pay me for my 7 different guest.
Already $1300 that they own me.
What i make now with my future guest?
The last 7 different guest is for free in my place.
Airbnb have no Respect to the host they make what they like.
Airbnb support is very useless.

All the expences that i have spend to the guest how can i bring it back when Airbnb dont want to pay me?

Please give me a number from airbnb that i can call them

Thank you🙏

Also, have you set up your payout method?

I’ve been hosting since 2011 and have never experienced this.

Somehow I am getting the feeling that your org, and you, are trolling for business…

1 Like

For my case it is more than 3 month and more than 3.000$ payment retain by airbnb.
Several tickets opened ni feedback from support

One strategy I have read that has worked for some hosts who’d been waiting for payments dating back months, getting nothing but a run around, was getting in touch with the past guests whose bookings you haven’t been paid for, explaining that Airbnb has never paid you out for their booking, and asking them if they would be so kind as to contact Airbnb, asking what happened to the $ they had paid to Airbnb for their booking that was completed months ago, as the host says she never got paid.

Apparently Airbnb is much more responsive to guests asking what happened to their money, than it is to hosts whose money they are sitting on.

Of course, you should first make sure your payout info is all correct, that you’ve filled out whatever tax info is required, etc. as some payment issues can be attributed to hosts failing to update or enter required info.

3 Likes

Thats a good idea. I might just pass that on to people this week I have seen 2 host owed over $100k

Check this out too and see what it says for you:

1 Like

After almost 2 months of waiting for our pay out Released finally Airbnb sent us an email that our pay out is on the way in our bank.

2 Likes

What have you dont to get paid

Have you made any changes in your payout method?

We’ve heard about this anecdotally, that when any changes to the payout method are made that verification of the new method is unreasonably backlogged.

Here’s one suggestion from @muddy

yes please list these DIRECT BOOKING options?

Here’s a thread to look at.

For many reasons forum members here have expressed the idea that it might be unwise to be on just one platform.

There.are numerous stories here where Airbnb’s efforts to recruit additional hosts have created a much greater supply of Hosts in their area, depressing pricing.

What’s worse, though, some of these Hosts have said that while they had often been on the first page in search results they are much further back in search results, some saying that they could not find their property at all in the search results.

So many here are still on Airbnb but also have a strategy of getting direct bookings.

A few here have said that they’ve had success with this. Some Hosts here have said that even guests who have stayed once or more are reluctant to direct book, perhaps on the belief that AirCover or Airbnb generally provide valuable protections the guests will lose in a direct booking. So, your mileage might vary.

Yes - I am having payment problems with every second guest and I have 1 or 2 a week now.

HOW TO IMPROVE AIRBNB SUPPORT SERVICE - INFORM THEM FRANKLY WHEN IT IS FALSE OR MISLEADING.

Yes I would Helsi - honest criticism is immensely valuable in an employment context - it would incentivise them to improve and do better.
Don’t encourgae them to wallow in their ignornace - insist that they do better!
With regard to AIRBNB support staff frank but honest criticism would perhaps compel them to learn exactly how the AIRBNB payments system works so they don’t provide false and misleading AIRBNB payment systems advice and information to the client hosts they are paid to actually help not just to pretend to help.

They are lowly workers who Airbnb doesn’t train properly, and it’s doubtful that they get paid enough to want to bone up on Airbnb policy on their days off.

You can let CS reps know they haven’t addressed your issue or given incorrect information, or apparently haven’t understood your issue, in a civil and polite way- I have to do that almost every time I have an issue. No one wants to try to help someone who is attacking them, that’s a fact of life.

Staying civil and polite doesn’t mean one is accepting of poor service. You can let someone know that they are wrong or unhelpful without yelling at them.

There is no purpose whatsoever in telling them they are ignorant, clueless and incompetent. That won’t change anything about how Airbnb runs its customer service, won’t get your issues resolved faster- it’s just venting on your part.

Airbnb front-line CS’s typical responses make it obvious that they are responding in the way they have been trained to respond. The problem is much higher up the chain than the CS staff.

2 Likes

Didn’t we already go through all this with you? And we closed your thread and then @HostAirbnbVRBO decided to revive it here?

What is the objective?

1 Like

@KKC. As FYI I didn’t intend to revive it. I was searching for past links to the issue and then by mistake I posted my response where I found the previous thread. Sorry about that.