Where to put in cleaning fee?

I am about ready to publish my new listing but can’t find a single place to add a cleaning fee. Does AirBNB set it automatically based on price?
If not, Where is it set?

Have you had a look at the Q&A on Airbnb Help @Victoria_Dolci

If not it’s great for all the basics around managing your listing

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/58/how-do-i-add-a-cleaning-fee-to-my-listing

Click on “Listing,” then “Pricing,” then scroll down to “Extra Charges”. The cleaning fee is the first item you can edit under “Extra Charges.”

1 Like

I am already a Superhost with AirBNB.

I am surprised that you don’t know how to do something this basic, since you are already a Superhost.

You will probably find the Airbnb Help Center useful.

5 Likes

You have a keen observation of the obvious. My husband and I spoke with AirBNB support twice and finally found someone who knew something. Turns out that AirBNB doesn’t work well with Firefox but prefers Chrome instead. There were some other issues as well which she helped with, like my dashboard would show up and then disappear. All very unusual. Hopefully it is resolved now.

Wow thank you for mentioning this. I use FF and have had issues. I’ll try Chrome. Thanks again.

I did not know either. Air needs to make this known up front.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘up front’ but it’s always been said in Airbnb’s help section that Google Chrome is the desired browser.

Oh they easily could if they cared. Their system COULD be configured to put up a notification to the user based on “User Agent” (this is a browser).

1 Like