Where to purchase bedding & what kind

Target Sheets are on sale now, their performance sheets are a good value, all cotton. Have a little sheen to the finish.

2 Likes

I suggest setting a higher cleaning fee and getting your supplies from K-mart. I will never offer expensive bedding to my guests knowing 90% of them will thrash them.

OMG! The Jaclyn Smith sheets that Kmart used to sell were wonderful! That is what I used in my Airbnb and got reviews that said the lines were luxurious. LOL!!

One of the hotels suggests 2 backup sets for every one in use.

I’ve mostly outfitted one Airbnb and am 80% outfitting a new vacation home/future Airbnb with online purchases at Sierra Trading Post (same company umbrella as Marshall’s, TJ Maxx and HomeGoods) here in U.S. Mostly known for outdoorsy accoutrements and clothing, but they have a home and pet section. It’s hit or miss what ends up there when (there might be 20 duvets one month and 2 the next), and you have to be careful to winnow out the junk, but they’re my source for sheets, bedspreads, the odd appliance, doormats, kitchen ware, you name it.

An ideal sleeping cushion with shape to your body and sink down the most profound in the heaviest piece of your body to amplify weight point.

An issue with flexible foam sleeping pads that offer this is the way that they trap warm. Presently numerous brands like and clothing are turning out with cooling innovation incorporated with their bedding to guarantee you never rest hot.

A sleeping pad should offer every one of the these highlights and remain under $1000, anything over that cost is generally only a promoting play except if the bedding offers a type of extraordinary element or incorporation.

Ok I have tried lint brushes and everything I can think of, now i want to get a comforter with a duvet cover. I have searched but cannot find the right cost, or size. If I get a king comforter will a king duvet cover fit? And where do I purchase this. I checked Target, Amazon, overstock, Pennys.