When the internet shuts down or has rolling "brown outs"

You’ll have another problem to contend with for your online short term rental business. Maybe you can just email all your guests and offer them discounts to come stay.

This is yet another good reason to have contact info for all guests (past, present, and future) stored somewhere offline.

We look ahead to when life is back to “normal.” If we want to rebuild our STR business then, we have records of everyone who stayed here. We could easily contact them to say we’re back, even if it’s not with Airbnb.

1 Like

Gosh thanks for the reminder! I have one guest at the end of April. I’ve messaged her recently and said “I’m still open no worries about that, etc.” But I should also text her.

1 Like

Got it already, every so often today we’ve been losing connectivity. Not for long, but enough for my internet radio to start seeking for a signal :frowning:

JF

1 Like

I have as well. We’ve seen how irked hosts get when the website goes down so imagine if this becomes widespread. Another surge of complaints, petitions, boycotts, etc. It has to be someone’s fault. It can never be that poop happens. :poop:

1 Like