Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Wheelhouse pricing

I am doing a 30 day trial and just went live, the most I have ever charged for my small home in AZ is $289, Wheelhouse bumped dates this month to as much as $440 and I see dates in my normal down season for as much as $545, it seems crazy. Anyone seen their rent rate double? Anyone seen the price double and you got no bookings?

What are other comparable properties in your area charging?

That’s how I set my rate in the first place, by other prices. We’ve recently had added home charge super low prices, though I have seen some Evolve holes with the odd high price.

I just started a trial with them also, so will be curious to see what you think of the service.

They also suggested some extremely high rates for me - close to $600/night where the most I’ve charged is ~$270. I did tweak the max price, weekend and seasonal settings so things seem more in line with what I expect and then looked at my prices vs competitors to ensure they weren’t too far out of whack.

I’m afraid if I charged 2x what I do now I’d really see it in the “Value” ratings.

I just got a booking at 30% greater than my highest price to date! And another one 8% higher than my highest ever charge. Both are people with foreign names, perhaps less knowledge of the market and prices.
Pleasing, exciting, but what about reviews and value?
As a whole house listing I’ve had people rate lower on value at times, and in my area there is a newer group of houses pricing super low. Guess they were already booked
Anyone had any feedback after booking at the higher prices?

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!