Wheelhouse pricing

I am doing a 30 day trial and just went live, the most I have ever charged for my small home in AZ is $289, Wheelhouse bumped dates this month to as much as $440 and I see dates in my normal down season for as much as $545, it seems crazy. Anyone seen their rent rate double? Anyone seen the price double and you got no bookings?

What are other comparable properties in your area charging?

That’s how I set my rate in the first place, by other prices. We’ve recently had added home charge super low prices, though I have seen some Evolve holes with the odd high price.

I just started a trial with them also, so will be curious to see what you think of the service.

They also suggested some extremely high rates for me - close to $600/night where the most I’ve charged is ~$270. I did tweak the max price, weekend and seasonal settings so things seem more in line with what I expect and then looked at my prices vs competitors to ensure they weren’t too far out of whack.

I’m afraid if I charged 2x what I do now I’d really see it in the “Value” ratings.

I just got a booking at 30% greater than my highest price to date! And another one 8% higher than my highest ever charge. Both are people with foreign names, perhaps less knowledge of the market and prices.
Pleasing, exciting, but what about reviews and value?
As a whole house listing I’ve had people rate lower on value at times, and in my area there is a newer group of houses pricing super low. Guess they were already booked
Anyone had any feedback after booking at the higher prices?