What's legal and illegal to say in your profile

Did you miss the irony / sarcasm in @cs2015’s post? The hahaha really should have given it away.

3 Likes

I respect you Emily I wish you had been my Mom growing up.

1 Like

Find some else to pick on, constantly, @Zandra. It’s really getting BORING yawn.

I respect you too @cs2015, positive vibes to you today! :wink:
Nicest compliment I have ever had! I will be sure to check out your listing if I am ever lucky enough to be in LA again & promise I will only bring one suitcase & pick up my own hair in the bathroom! We can enjoy a cigarette, coffee and chat about the wisdom of Jean Paul Satre while you try to talk me out of going on a Hollywood stars by night bus tour. :joy:

@Zandra @cs2015 is in Seattle.

@anon67190644 remind me why that’s important ?

Is that meant to be funny ? From the person who gave @cs2015 a dressing down for picking on KenH.

Oh my eyes. They hurt with the irony.

@Zandra, because I should have put @Emily who wants to visit cs2015 in LA. My mistake… now get outside and find a taco or a great cocktail! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah ok easy mistake to make! I do fancy a taco ! And a long beer :smiley:

1 Like

Random people are not entitled to ask you to prove your legal status, citizenship, or your national loyalty, based on the way you look. While ICE has the legal right to do this, random racist xenophobes on the street or on the internet can go f themselves.

2 Likes

Zandra I do hope you are typing from a beachfront lounge chair and enjoying Mexico.

It’s night time here! Typing from my bed :smiley:

1 Like

Hilarious! Gotta watch out for those foreign lesbians.

1 Like

Lol! You mean I would be talking you out of seeing the original Starbucks and gum wall in Post Alley…I live in Seattle, not LA.

Dan was leading in all the polls so it’s a real bummer he didn’t win.

1 Like

That is super funny! Well maybe I’ll be lucky enough to be in Seattle one day! The hopeless romantics in all of us must have a soft spot for a house on the water there like Tom Hanks in the movie…I do have taking the train from NYC to Chicago, New Orleans and going to the Kentucky Derby on my bucket list so why not Chicago. I am really going to have to up from ABB listing prices :airplane:

Don’t forget the Fremont Troll!!
It was a surprise when Dan didn’t win…

In Italy hosts need to ask for passport and send them to the police. So if someone is an illegal immigrant and entered in the country with no visa it will not take long to discover this

For a second this made no sense to me until I remembered you can land in one part of Europe and then drive to another without having your passport checked.

Living on an island outside schengen you take these things for granted !

Yeah it’s three months & I would ask to see their passport for ID purposes then check the visa stamp. Australians & NZers get three month tourist visas too.