Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

What percentage of your guests leave reviews recently?

When I first started ABB (only 3 yrs ago), I had many guests that did not leave reviews, I would say out of 5 guests, only 2 would leave reviews, but now, I am getting reviews from every single guest.
PS–I know this was a topic way in November of 2015, I feel it’s worth revisiting.

It’s the opposite for me and i’ve been hosting for a year

Interesting how things differ!

1 Like

This year I believe 100% of my guests left reviews. I would say that after five years of hosting I have only had a couple guests not review me. Again, I’m in a rural vacation area, I rent my whole house and it is mostly a weekend thing except for the high summer season.

1 Like

Four years of hosting (not during winter), and so far of 72 bookings we had 70 reviews. We live in a rural place.

1 Like

I get about 70% that leave a review, and if they do they are always outrageously positive, yet still 30% do not. Fortunately, anyone looking at my listing always sees a recent and most positive one so that works out perfectly.

1 Like

6 guests, 100% review

1 Like

Just did my maths, so 80% of guests have the past year have written a reviews. I’ve also just noticed that not all guests leave star ratings eg. 49 people have left an over all review but only 47 have left a location review.

1 Like

I’m hopeless at maths but 35 guests this year, four didn’t review.

1 Like

LoL jaquo… 4/35 = 11% - 100% = 89% reviewed.

1 Like

Thank you @Mearns - that sort of maths is completely beyond me, even when I use a calculator!

I’ve been open six years, have had hundreds of guests but only 83 reviews. Just prefer no more reviews at this point, even though they are all good and positive … The review process stresses me out!

1 Like

It’s the male brain, jaquo.

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!