I’ve been thinking about the things that people do to go the extra mile. I’ve got all the basics covered (wifi, linen etc) - here are a few things I am using / looking in to:
- Pearlshare: I put together personal guides to London for each guest that comes to stay, based on their preferences (vegetarian etc).
- YourWelcome: Their tablets are really cool. You pay a small monthly fee and keep it in your house to welcome guests when you’re not there. Loads of cool features - you can use JOHN01 to get 30% off the monthly fee.
- AirSpruce: Claire, the founder, is a travel writing expert and helped to optimise my listing - I heard about her through a friend - definitely recommended.
- I also, at weekends, offer to take my guests on a walking tour of the local area - finishing in my favourite cafe.
- I try to offer to pick them up from the station, if they have heavy cases and I have the car.
What are you doing?