What Coffee do you purchase for guests?

I provide two ‘high end’ instant coffees, and a little tub of tea bags, and a bottle of chilled mineral water for each guest. Also, there is a starbucks 100yds away, with three restaurants in between.

It just amazes me that companies find it worthwhile to employ people just to post on forums to promote their products. I live in such interesting times.

5 Likes

They are social media marketers but if they had any sense they’d join a forum, post something a few times unrelated to their agenda and maybe get some credibility but then I think they get paid per post.

2 Likes

I was just thinking, not this old chestnut yet again. Now I understand.

1 Like

Huge boxes of bulk Maxwell House, regular and decaf, in prepack 4 cup filters that they just drop into the petite coffee maker. No piles of used K-cups, no coffee grounds all over the place. My treat to myself as a host! I’ve only got a two-guest space, however.

1 Like

Here I am, cleaning my Airbnb, having a smooth and delicious cup of refreshing Nescafé, yesterday

1 Like

1940’s/early 50s? I had no idea…

let’s just say you had no ‘coffee hunger’

I hope the Little Woman never used those amazing talons on you, Barns!

1 Like

Most of my guests prefer the instant barista style coffee I provide (e.g. Kenco Milicano), it’s not bad. Otherwise there’s a cafetiere and ground coffee, that usually appeals to the Italians/cafe types. My bean to cup machine is full of decaffeinated beans for me, so not a lot of use for most people.

yeah, I have out a jar of Azzuro, and L’Or, but worry if most people would be happier with a standard Gold Blend