What a bunch of clods!

Re naked swimmers/sunbathers. In our far-off youth we used to stay at lots of naturist holiday destinations … it was very popular in Europe and, quite honestly, it is very nice to feel the sun and air and sea on the whole of your body …

But one thing it was definitely NOT was sexy … most places we visited were VERY family-oriented and since you see all kinds of bodies there from 3 to 83 years old the naked human form soon loses its mystery. hence the only demographic missing were teenagers/twenties. They would be down at the “textile” beach posing in tiny bikinis and Speedos!

1 Like

Love love love this term!

Now I wonder how many would have been able to do the whole thing, in the daylight, no fire flames to hide behind, and no beer to help you lose your inhibitions.

I would have to say though, that I would be much more comfortable naked in front of strangers, versus friends.

In this particular group, even completely sober, probably all of them. Summer camps are special places, LOL. And as Malagachica says, a lot of it is what you are used to, not how sober you are or how well lighted it is.

1 Like

Oh wow! You all are sooo liberated.

Never having any brothers or sons, my ‘dream job’ for a long time was to be the one who passes out the towels in the men’s locker room. (ha)

1 Like

Funny, I had the same dream, in reverse. :sunglasses:

He’s baaa-ack!! Mr. Shades.

Hahaha.

/Evening lady, was wondering where you been. Nite. (no shades for you this time for being so darn sassy).

(I know you luv it…night-y-night!)