Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Website Builder for your Airbnb (<15 min) - Centralize Info For Guests

Hey guys,

I mentioned this in a previous post, but I geeked out a bit and made a website builder for Airbnbs. Check it out at www.guidepost.tips. I think there are other website builders too but I tried to make mine simple.

It’s been useful for me in a few ways:

• I get fewer questions than I used to
  • Guests other than the one who booked can get info easily. My Airbnb sleeps 6, so often the person checking in isn’t the person who booked. Pretty useful for that
  • Guests liked getting recos from me, the recos came up in 2 of my reviews so far. This was surprising to me, since noone mentioned my binder in reviews before

I’ve made it for a few cities, let me know what you think! If you want it in your city, send me a PM!

Who knows, if you guys like it enough, maybe I can turn this into a business :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Wow. That looks fantastic. I’ve been wondering how to create a page like this. Thanks for doing the design work. What are you thinking for monthly fees if you get to that point?

0 Likes

No problem! What city are you based in? I could try to make it work for you.

I didn’t put much though into monthly fees, but if I had to go on a limb, I’d say around $10/month, which is the same cost as running a squarespace website.

0 Likes

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!