Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Warning for hosts: stay away from aviva iq / aviva away / aviva consulting group

I wanted to stop fellow hosts from making the mistake i did. Stay away from aviva away, their messaging tool aviva iq, or aviva consulting group. I used one of the tools they created and ended up canceling because it was overpriced, buggy, and barely had any features compared to similar tools. A year later, they improperly charged me nearly $1000 even though i canceled. When i let them know, they admitted to overcharging me but then never sent a refund. I tried calling, texting, email, and even reaching out on airbnb. Josh’s communication is so bad i was surprised when he actually responded. If this is how they handle something simple that can be addressed in minutes with a few clicks, imagine how much stress you’ll have when theyre managing your rental property.

You’re much better off with a cheaper and more functional tool like smartbnb

5 Likes

Never heard of them @Ben_Hooper

Have you taken them to small claims court for your money back?

What’s Josh’s surname?

I don’t know but he used to try to promote his thing here.

1 Like

Did you try to get a refund from your credit card, or take them to small claims court?

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!