Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Walmart has their bath towels on sale!

Many brands too, and their Mainstay brand are $2.74 each!

Fantastic! I think my closest store is roughly 3000 miles. I wonder how many towels I’d need to buy to make the saving worthwhile. :smile:

3 Likes

I wonder if you could write that off on your taxes as a business expense…

“Yes, Mr. Taxman. I needed to fly to the Wal-Mart in Hawaii/Orlando/Vail/San Franciso. (Take your pick) to purchase towels for my BNB”

3 Likes

LOL! I just checked Asda, which is Walmart subsidiary in UK, and they don’t have a towel sale but their George summer double duvets are going for £10. I bought some Asda duvets last year and they are pretty good. Not top quality, obviously, but fantastic value and for £10 they’re great for a back-up.

1 Like

Ha! Asda!!! I prefer Garden1gnome’s suggestion of a trip to the US… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well yes, obviously! But back in the real world, let’s get excited about a trip to Asda to buy duvets. Aahh, the life of an airbnb host. Never a dull moment.
edit their sirloin steaks, two for £7, are not bad either.

3 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!