Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

View count on dashboard stopped for anyone?

Hey guys - anyone else noticed their view count on dashboard just suddenly stopped showing results? i dont have any views for the last 10 days, yet i have been getting bookings so I know it must be a technical glitch. Anyone else experiencing this?

Same here. Nothing showing since the 28th. Just had a booking this evening, but that wouldn’t normally show for a couple of days anyway. Our listing shows up fine.

looks like its updated

Ours finally updated today…10/28 thru 11/10. For a purported technology company…I’m not impressed.

That happened to me too but now its working. Also, Has anyone in the NJ/NY who is an Airbnb host been experiencing incredibly low activity in November relative to October. I believe my account was hacked. Since I received some suspicious e-mail on my Airbnb account, my views/requests/booking were initially erratic and then slowed to a halt. I have contacted AIrbnb several times but not much help. Has anyone else experienced this.

My view count also stopped around Oct. 27, and started back up, i think over a week after that. Mine also has updated, but the booking I had before Oct. 27 hasn’t shown up yet.

3 weeks in and still have no analytics. No stats on views, inquiries or bookings. Had 4 requests for booking within a one hour period, then silence for weeks. Somethings not right with AirBnB. And As you say, unimpressive.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!