Using other booking platforms

In a way, I guess. I think it probably assuages some insecurity for some hosts who have been on the fence about opening a listing. But it can be beneficial if used strategically.

A girlfriend of mine and her husband have two listings that they’ve had for years (those are in her husband’s name as the host). But they wanted to open up a 3rd listing in a second home they own. They wanted to keep the new one separate because it’s a vastly different type of listing and location than their others and also to diversify so they signed her up as a new host for it.

Also, they were going to be ready to open in January which would be the slowest time of year for it until probably May. So it helped them go ahead and open up but still make a certain amount of income to make it worth it until it really got going. They tend to underprice :roll_eyes:, so Airbnbs stupid low prices don’t bother them.

Ive found your links and articles and this looks excellent thanks for sharing.

Putting a smiley at the end of your post doesn’t stop your comment from being an unnecessarily rude and nasty.

If you didn’t want to help you could have just simply not have replied.

I often provide links for people on here to Airbnb related information, as do others.

Like you say:

Locking and delisting necro’d posts as requested by multiple members.

2 Likes