"upsells" to increase average guest price

Love the idea :slight_smile: sounds exciting I will message you

1 Like

I feel old and unloved. I just want to carry on doing airbnb old-style. You know, give someone a nice comfy place to stay, have a chat, share my knowledge of the city etc. Do I have to make jewellery now? :sweat:

Yes, you have to! 10 bracelets a day, otherwise you’ll pull landscaping duty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I am relatively new to the community but wanted to find answers on questions I currently have with the impact from the pandemic.

I wanted to find answers on upselling products and your experience with it.

My Airbnb’s are a bit more high-end and the interior is usually a bit pricey from scandinavian furniture / home decor brands. One brand is giving me a referral to upsell their products to guests.

Then there are different companies like alongspace (from Berlin) that offer products from brands to be uspold in my properties as well.

Has anyone of you done this? What is your experience with it?

Would love your feedback as I am trying to find alternative revenue streams to expand my business offering.

Tacky, just tacky.

You want to sell furniture, open a shop.

You want to STR, then don’t put guests in a showroom.

Only my opinion, other opinions are available but not endorsed by this poster :wink:

JF

thanks for your feedback.

Well, i have been in the position myself where I really liked something I used in an Airbnb. I ended searching for it. didnt find it sometimes. other times, I did and i bought it.

Now, from a host perspective, it sounds like an awesome way to improve the guest experience with better products that I can offer form brands that even give me products for free.

I would love that as a guest myself!

would love to hear more feedback as i am planning to do this across my small listing portfolio in germany.

This has all been discussed recently, you can join in the discussion here:

On the basis the original topic is around twenty three years old, I’m going to close it for now.

JF