Uploading guest profile photo

Or the one I had who did have a face photo, but that I perceived as a guy in his mid-30s, who turned out to be woman in her mid-40s :rofl:

She had a name that I think of as a man’s name, and I could actually tell it was the same person when she arrived, but we had a good laugh over it when I told her.

Other than that, I’d say all my guests have been recognizable from their profile photo when they arrived at my gate. Similar enough. At least in that context, as I was expecting them. I’m not sure if I passed them on the street before they arrived if I would instantly think, “Oh that’s my guest”, though.

Some people don’t photograph well and tend to look quite different in real life than in photos. Both me and my oldest daughter are like that. My middle daughter looks exactly the same in photos as in person.

My guests rarely match their ID photos or account photos.

I ask for full names and IDs in the messaging app “for insurance purposes.” And I get them.

Still doesn’t mean they actually match their passport photo.

To be clear, what “ID” do you ask for in the messaging app? I thought it was only AirBnB that could have their ID info. You ask for the full name of guest/s after booking? ~ Thanks.

That one’s easy for us, passport or national ID card at check in or no head in bed.

JF