Unemployment - feeling guilty

I got denied benefits too. Sad really as those of us that don’t make enough to qualify are the ones that need it the most :cry:

There could be other reasons.

Also, in my state of TX it initially looked like I would get nothing because I hadn’t submitted my income information and had some other incomplete info on my records. Once they got that information it took a few more days for my first payment to be deposited.

2 Likes

I am so glad to hear this. I could hear you were becoming increasingly less hopeful that you’d receive anything, so this is brilliant. One less burden on your shoulders.

1 Like

This is my fear too. I could support the Airbnb without rental while I had a job. No job. Scant rentals. Savings can only last so long…

I genuinely hate you are going through it.

Yes, ironically I didn’t want to take it because I didn’t need it the way some do. I really thought I’d have a couple of months of no business and then a steady but reduced income for a few more months. But once I saw that my government was literally going to allow people to die and not take the necessary steps to rein in the virus and thereby support the economy I realized I needed to grab my share of what they had been willing to do in late spring. Now nothing is off the table including civil war, war with China, martial law, anything could happen.

1 Like

10 months ago you called it (several months before event) 1/6/21 insurrection.

I’m looking forward to your upcoming line of business, “psychic readings for dogs & their humans”. :sunglasses::dog:

I’d be willing to be the first customer

Would Dionne Warwick be there with the psychic hotline?

1 Like