Unable to find my listing with a few filters set

Theres less filters on the co.uk. you can’t filter by cancellation policy so it pushes it to over 300. Haha

Thanks, @Paul_Janaway,

That’s very interesting. The search results from that URL certainly satisfies my criteria, but there are far more of them. Does anyone have any idea why?

EDIT: The first link is in Pune. Several hundred kilometers from Bombay, and definitely not in Bombay. And looking at the url, it doesn’t seem to actually specify Bombay/Mumbai. Did you restrict your search to Bombay?

PS: if anyone is wondering why I keep writing Bombay, that’s because I hate the name Mumbai. :angry:

Weird. The different Airbnbs have different filters?

Ah maybe because I searched Maharashtra and not Mumbai?

Indeed, that’s a possible explanation. Though I’m surprised that it only doubled your search results in that case. Maharashtra is a fairly large place. Wikipedia says:
307,713 km2 (118,809 sq mi). That’s larger than most European countries.
France, for example, is roughly twice the size, at 643,801 km2 (248,600 sq mi).

1 Like

Yeah I changed it to Mumbai, Maharashtra and theres 49 listings. You are 29th.

Ah, we’re all on the same page then. Roughly speaking. Are you still on airbnb.co.in?

Yes i am still on that one.

1 Like

I removed all filters and still didnt show up. I called everyday for 68 days that my listing was not showing when dates set. First they said happening all over world and they “were working on it” . Later, it was a “glitch”. Finally after 68 days they fturned an algorithm they use to “help” me as,a host by only allowing guests wanting a stay of 4 days or longer see my listing!! They “assumed” Id prefer longer stays. Of course I would! But I sure as hell didnt want NO stays!! I had NO MINIMUMS. Because leople only come to our city an averageod 2 days.

So, they manipulated my listing without my consent or knowledge!!! Cost me thousands and then said “just trying to help”

Morale: do what you do, check to be sure you show. Then complain like hell everyday!! I even tweeted all the big brass. Youcan find their names linkedin.