Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Ultimate House Rules

Just spotted this on FB and thought folks would like to see what “real” House Rules should look like:

We used to have a version of that prominently displayed when our children were small.

Never worked, sadly …

I will be displaying this in a prominent position where Mr Joan might, just might read it.
But I doubt so.

(You referring to your hubby as “Mr Joan” always brings a snicker to me ~ it is sooo darn cute! He is such an entity unto himself and is gaining a personality thanks to your descriptions.)

All credit for naming him “Mr Joan” belongs to Helsi. She did so some months ago, I loved it and carried on. It’s now spread to guests too. I once mentioned that he doesn’t say much (too much Twittering…) and the guest said “oh, does he only speak on Tuesdays?”. That’s stuck too; always gets a laugh even if it’s untrue.

So funny. My hubby doesn’t say much either, until he’s a beer or two.

Exactly the same here! Thankfully, he is very funny with it; not a boozy bore by any measure.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!