U.me refer: website to share Airbnb referrals and maximize rewards

Greetings all,

I made a website that may be of interest to some of you (www.umerefer.com). The site is focused on referral exchange, and incentivizes users to use somebody else’s referral when they offer a referral. In this way, both sides win. The way it works is that when one user makes a listing, they can check a box for which referrals they are requesting, in addition to indicating which referral they are offering. A user can easily find another user who is requesting a referral they have and who have a referral they want.

Credit card referrals are a big part of the site, but I’ve recently added airbnb referrals. I am wondering if something like this would be valuable to you all, and how I can make it better. Also, if you have suggestions for reaching out to the guest side of Airbnb, I am all ears.

Thank you.

See https://www.airbnb.com/referrals/terms_and_conditions

Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only
shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations.
Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable
basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as
coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia).

Don’t share your Airbnb referral link there if you like to keep your account.

1 Like

Tom,

Thanks for your reply. I should have added you can sign up via Facebook and add friends and family. Many folks have large networks of friends/family, and it is difficult to keep track of who is interested in what. You can choose to follow any friends that you’d like on the site.