Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Typical Weekly/Monthly Discounts?

I’m running about a 40-50% vacancy rate - mostly due to most stays being for 3-5 days, which leaves a few days in the middle of each week unbookable because everyone wants a weekend in there somewhere.

Anywho, I was wondering what other people do about their weekly and “monthly” discounts. By “monthly”, I assume many of us try to avoid the 28-29 night rule, to avoid turning temporary renters into tenants. Monthly I peg at 28 nights, and weekly at 7 nights.

Right now I only have a listed discount of 10% per full week. I just got an inquiry for three full weeks. I obviously want to get the most I can for the space, but I’d also like to offer a little extra discount for such a long stay, in case they’re considering other properties. If I have someone booked solid for 3 weeks, that would get me roughly 50% more revenue than I normally would for a month in which I have 3 or 4 separate stays.

What do you guys do about these situations?

Thanks!

I have 10% for week and 15% for a month.

Our place is in a medium size city so we can also find professional.

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!