Turn your Airbnb or short term rental into a marketplace!

BnSellit launched this Fall and their app helps you turn your Airbnb or Short term rental into a Marketplace. List items for sale or rent on the BnSellit app and guests can purchase them using your unique host code and the BnBuyit app. Hosts across North America are Selling MiniBar products, Art, Home made gifts and Renting Bicycles and Kayaks. The possibilities really are endless with BnSellit and with the MiniBar Industry in a huge BOOM right now this App is sure to help with those Covid losses.

For all Airhost members - DOWNLOAD THE APP FOR FREE > SIGNUP > ADD YOUR LOCATION > START SELLING RIGHT AWAY.

Dear forum members,

Cyn and Tom are the owners of this forum. They pay for it out of their own pockets and they are allowed to post promotions in order to recoup some of their costs. Please don’t flag this post.

3 Likes

honestly - really cool idea this business. i know there is other companies that do similar things.

can we maybe have a thread with all of them companies that offer this type of stuff?

i know there is a company called roamlike, there is alongspace, there is another one i think but i do not remember. Would love to get an overview of the market.