Triple sheeting tips

Ive been trying out triple sheeting instead of divert covers and it seems like the sheets keep coming undone after guests check out.

Do you have any tips for how to fix this?

Explain in detail please. You’re putting on a bottom sheet and two top sheets? Why? What’s a “divert cover”? Do you mean “duvet” cover? Why would sheets come “undone after guests check out”?

It will come as no surprise to some members here that I have never understood this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s a surefire way to prevent the triple sheeting from coming undone, exposing the comforter. The method that looks most “secure” to me is when the top sheet is folded over and under the top of comforter prior to folding the bottom sheet over the top. In the triple sheeting videos, they then fold down twice from the top. You also may need larger size sheets.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I’ll have to try it out next time. Im also trying tucking it under the mattress so maybe thatll help

Continuing the discussion from Triple sheeting tips:

Whenever I stay in hotels that have triple sheets I’ve always pulled them all off and am in contact with the doona/duvet/etc when I wake up. I dislike triple sheeting for that reason, i must move a lot in my sleep! I don’t think there would be any folding technique that would hold up to all guests!

1 Like

Oh I agree so much! I am well-known at this forum ( :slight_smile: ) for being a duvet advocate. Why would anyone want to launder more that just the pillowcases, fitted sheet and duvet cover? So easy. So quick.

Anything that is on the bed - be it a sheet, blanket, comforter (whatever that is) or absolutely anything is going to be touched at some point by the guests’ body. I don’t know about other people but I certainly don’t want to put my bare leg on a blanket that some other person has had their bare flesh on.

I’ve seen triple sheeting videos on YouTube and it looks like such a lot of work for no advantages.

1 Like