Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Travel Credits Disappeared

This is a post from a travel perspective for a change. Has anyone had your travel credits disappear? I just sent this to Airbnb and I’d like to know if anyone else has had this experience:
“This is the second time this has happened to me. There is a discrepancy between the app and using the computer with credits/coupons. At the beginning of 2018 I had 3 travel credits, one $35 and the other two $25 each. The first one was expiring February 2018 so I used that one recently. The other two expired much later in 2018, I don’t remember dates exactly but in the second half of the year. They have NOT been used and they have disappeared.
The first time this happened I did have a screenshot of the credit sitting on my app. This time I foolishly did not so it seems Airbnb won’t believe me and I have lost them.
How is it possible that a) there can be a discrepancy between the two systems and b) that they just disappear??
I’m not very happy with this especially as it’s happened twice now.”

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!