Top ranked Airbnb's across the US

So 310 qualified by their criteria, but they only listed one per state? Wonder how they determined the top listing in each state since there had to be quite a few “ties.?” We are sitting at 692 reviews with a 4.99 rating. The only non-five stars we have received is in location, so i guess we missed the cut!

According to the article and as I posted above, the “winner” was the host with the most reviews. I’ve already pointed out that that is false anyway. It’s an arbitrary list like most of the BS produced by Airbnb.

@Blu that Murphy bed/room looks beautiful!

1 Like

This site has the best looking wall bed combos. If money is no option, this is the site for you.

Of course it is. Plus the fact that our nightly rate is relatively low compared to those on the list, and we are (like you) primarily a one-night booking listing…probably not exactly what they were looking to showcase with this article.

1 Like

Someone might have 5* in those categories but have crappy decor.

After looking at many reviews on VRBO where the guest has to give an overall star rating , and staying in 3 of them myself, I’ve become disillusioned with the star system. I think properties are rated too highly. It seems one should rule out any that don’t have an overall 5* rating or maybe 4.9.

Has anyone watched the Netflix series The World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals? Apparently each show features a lower end one, a middle one and a high end rental.

1 Like

I just recently watched that. I picked up many good tips and things to improve in my rental.

1 Like

This is my first post on the forum I started listing my home around a year and a half ago in Washington state, through Airbnb and Vrbo, its a 6700 square foot home on 500 acres of private forest, listed by Global Viewpoint as one of the top 12 vacation rentals for large groups on Washington state. [

Best Airbnbs in Washington State: Treehouses, Cabins

https://www.myglobalviewpoint.com › best-airbnbs-in-…
](Best Airbnbs in Washington State: Treehouses, Cabins + Vacation Rentals)

@Leslie
I don’t see a link to your listing

Very interesting point. We have a whole-house vacation rental in the Caribbean, and most people end up reviewing their vacation, not our home. I have a love/hate relationship with rain - we need it for the plants and our cisterns, but we risk a poor review if the guests expected nothing but sun. Early in our hosting career, we had a guest ask for a refund because one day of their week was a rain-out.

1 Like

Some people who vacation are not entitled jerks.

When I rented the fab home in Costa Rica for my birthday 4 years ago, I literally wept when we got into the house. It was so beautiful. I felt humbled that the daughter of a couple of high school dropouts could save enough to afford to rent a place like that. To experience such beauty and luxury in an exotic locale would have been inconceivable to me as a child.

We had rain, we had two power outages, one several hours long and a giant spider inside one shower. I gave a 5 star review (VRBO). The kind of people who ask for a refund due to rain just were not raised right.

3 Likes