There’s SO MANY tools out there I can’t demo/trial them all. I was hoping if I put what I’m looking for you all can help point me in the right direction.
Context: I have 3 properties (each a 3/1 under 1k square feet) in smaller college town (tier 3 ish market). Nightly rates via smart pricing on AirBNB are around $70, but during events I can get bookings as high as $600/night. Note: the smart pricing would only raise it to $200-300 though, so I gotta know when it’s coming in advance.
What’s features I’m looking for:
- see and manage all properties in one interface
- be able to update pricing in the interface and have it update across all platforms (i.e. airbnb and vrbo).
- cal sync between different platforms (i.e. if it gets booked on airbnb, it will be blocked on VRBO).
- auto messaging, i.e. set rules to send messages after certain trigger events. including both responding natively on airbnb, as well as sending a text to my cleaner to mark dates for check-in so she can clean.
- potential channel distribution to booking.com and others? this is second priority
what would you all recommend? is there all in one or I should have multiple tools?