Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Toilet seat horror

Man, I love this forum. lolll

1 Like

It is a nuance of translating German prepositions into English.

2 Likes

Just make sure (like poor GardenGnome) you don’t check in during lunch time…ha!

1 Like

I was wondering one thing.

Is the shit the result of eating a curry?
Or is there actual curry on the toilet? Like he put the curry in the toilet?

4 Likes

Do you remember the scene from 'Auf Wiedersehen,Pet’? The lads were queuing up for the loo in the morning after a curry and Oz said something like:

(Geordie accent) ‘I don’t know why we don’t just buy a curry and flush it down the toilet, eliminating the middle man’.

5 Likes

The most unappetizing post I have ever seen! Period!

Hot Pockets

After that, I can’t help thinking of that scene in the opening of Slumdog Millionaire where the protagonist falls through the latrine.

3 Likes

Then there’s the one in Schindler’s List where the two lads hide in the latrine to escape the guards.
This is just a crappy post, period. I don’t see it getting better!

1 Like

hi kitty, you don’t need to catch mice today?

He did both. There is a part which connect the wall and the toillet, there is curry on it…there is a hole in the toillet, at the side of the hole there is shit like yellow stars

1 Like

3 Likes

lol I haven’t been on all week and this was the first post I read :laughing:

1 Like

I just don’t know how she thought she’d go unnoticed. :smile:

1 Like

She isn’t trying to go unnoticed. I used to think she was dumb but now I think she’s a troll. The kitty comment to felixcat removed all doubt.

1 Like

There is a host in Dublin who says no used sanitary towels to be left in the sink, imagine doing that for some host to clean up

2 Likes

Yikes! That must have been one hell of an experience.

2 Likes

Thank you for that helpful illustration.
:laughing:

1 Like

@KIKI

What kind of review did you end up writing?

I wrote: Kitty didn’t catch enough mice and could not make curry mice.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!