Toilet seat horror

Man, I love this forum. lolll

1 Like

It is a nuance of translating German prepositions into English.

2 Likes

Just make sure (like poor GardenGnome) you donā€™t check in during lunch timeā€¦ha!

1 Like

I was wondering one thing.

Is the shit the result of eating a curry?
Or is there actual curry on the toilet? Like he put the curry in the toilet?

4 Likes

Do you remember the scene from 'Auf Wiedersehen,Petā€™? The lads were queuing up for the loo in the morning after a curry and Oz said something like:

(Geordie accent) ā€˜I donā€™t know why we donā€™t just buy a curry and flush it down the toilet, eliminating the middle manā€™.

5 Likes

The most unappetizing post I have ever seen! Period!

Hot Pockets

After that, I canā€™t help thinking of that scene in the opening of Slumdog Millionaire where the protagonist falls through the latrine.

3 Likes

Then thereā€™s the one in Schindlerā€™s List where the two lads hide in the latrine to escape the guards.
This is just a crappy post, period. I donā€™t see it getting better!

1 Like

hi kitty, you donā€™t need to catch mice today?

He did both. There is a part which connect the wall and the toillet, there is curry on itā€¦there is a hole in the toillet, at the side of the hole there is shit like yellow stars

1 Like

3 Likes

lol I havenā€™t been on all week and this was the first post I read :laughing:

1 Like

I just donā€™t know how she thought sheā€™d go unnoticed. :smile:

1 Like

She isnā€™t trying to go unnoticed. I used to think she was dumb but now I think sheā€™s a troll. The kitty comment to felixcat removed all doubt.

1 Like

There is a host in Dublin who says no used sanitary towels to be left in the sink, imagine doing that for some host to clean up

2 Likes

Yikes! That must have been one hell of an experience.

2 Likes

Thank you for that helpful illustration.
:laughing:

1 Like

@KIKI

What kind of review did you end up writing?

I wrote: Kitty didnā€™t catch enough mice and could not make curry mice.