Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Tips requested on ensuring inquiring guests respond

I am wondering if anyone has tips on ensuring that guests respond after their initial inquiry. I know that people may be emailing more than one accomadation. While I do respond quickly and I do answer their questions, I do seem to lose a few people in this process and I was wondering if any successful hosts have any tips on making sure they stay engaged. Thanks for any advice in advance.

I had that same question for the forum, and posted my typical reply. Our fellow-hosts let me know that I sounded a bit to eager…

Why don’t you post a typical reply? We’ll see how it sounds.

Of course, the other issue is - are you confident that your price is in-line with your amenities, and, is there something you need to add to the listing that will weed out the inquiries that aren’t a good fit?

If you like, post a link to your listing.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!