Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Tiered Payments

Hi I’m new to hosting.

I would like to offer my place at one price if only for a single night and then a discounted price thereafter. It seems I can apply a weekly discount but not ‘step down’ price after one night.

Can anyone suggest how I might act this…?

I think your best option in this situation is to charge a cleaning fee. Then the persons staying 1 night pay the whole fee for the one night…two nights and the fee is split, etc.

Give a special offer that reflects the pricing you are wanting but spread out evenly.

Do you mean the host would send a special offer for every booking? How does the advertised pricing work, then? If the host sets the price at $100 and the guest books for 2 nights, how does it work to send a special offer each time?

Like DC said, figure out the premium you would charge for the single night stay. Make that your cleaning fee.

DCMooney’s cleaning fee suggestion would work.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!