Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

"This is a rare find" box

How does one get granted the This is a rare find infobox?

Private island in Belize and featured on Air adverts, a la @Mearns!

the label appears based on an algorithm --it showed up on my listing during a time when I was only booked 20/30 nights which I found a bit surprising. It shows up on many listings that I’ve booked as a guest.

1 Like

We need a “haha” button

1 Like

I thin that blurb shows up when you have more than 80% (?) 90% (?) occupancy for an extended period. Some magical bit of computer code…

I do a LOT of stop overs for the keys so even in the dead on summer I am pretty booked up maybe the least about 20 days and the most in slow season 24 days so this little blurb comes on for me. I actually like the days off and could probably raise my rates but will wait for the high season to test it out.

This box sometimes appears on my listing and I am at 65% occupancy at my very best. I have seen this box on listings that get very few reservations, it’s a mystery.

I had that once, about a year ago, when I was nearly booked solid throughout the summer. This year I haven’t seen that message. Travel seems to be lower to my area this year.

I think it, or something similar, shows up when there is not too much availability in the area for the dates searched.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!