This gave me a chuckle this morning

I know we have a fair smattering of creative/techy nerds and geeks on here, and I include myself in that as well. I reckon I’ve had a good few of these, and more, over the years!

JF

7 Likes

Love this. I think just about every one has happened to me. I especially love the one with the printed animated gif that needs to be printed on Harry Potter paper.

2 Likes

SsDd, all day, every day. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

This is great. I love number nine. :laughing:

ALL of them. Especially the “send the files over” and when a client or prospect says “just,” I say “Just is another $5,000. Only is $10,000. Per instance.”

That results in “But that’s really expensive! And I only want multi-location geo-mapping and integration with Google. Just do a shopping cart like Amazon.”

wanders of to find gin, screw the tonic<

3 Likes

Went through almost all of them. Very often we get the “i don’t know what I want” so, after asking them how their current work flow goes, I’m capable to prototype a few web pages and when they see it they magically react. Suddenly their creative juices start to flow and they ask for more and more.

What I hate most is when I have a deadline, and yet at every meeting they want more and more features they forgot to mention.

Me: “Dudes, if you want this done by X date, don’t ask for more features. The features you ask from now on will go into 2.0 version.”

Them: “But we really, really need these.”

My boss: “they go into 2.0 version”.

I get the “Can we change it?” too, even if it’s in production.

Had them all, I think. :rofl:

But one they missed … “But there’s white space! Fill it!”

1 Like