Third Party Booking for Private Room - Expected Entire Home

Because they removed it. How is this unclear?

The issue is that Air are likely to call the cousin of the guests at a late hour, which is likely to aggravate the situation further.

For all I know the situation is resolved and the guests are going to be fine tomorrow. I made this thread as a precaution in case they are not.

Iā€™m not really sure what I have done to tick you off. Just donā€™t read the thread if you are that bothered by it.

You are giving me far too much credit Joan, as most of what heā€™s crying about is mere common senseā€¦ xx

Pleaseā€¦ talk me out of locking this thread for the OPs own good!!! So he will stop typing here and call them! . He doesnā€™t even seem to have the basics of how Airbnb works. If we would all just stop replying to this guyā€¦ it would be for his own good!

I ā€¦ canā€™t. ā€¦ take it anymore! :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry. I wasnā€™t aware that they had removed it from the ToS. I read your response as it not being against the ToS due to some other reason (after check-in, too much time has passed or whatever).

Lock it all you like.

I will not be using this site anymore now that I have discovered that somebody like you is a mod.

1 Like

Donā€™t let the door hit you where the good lord split you. A huge list of complaints, then you refute and refuse all suggestions of help and complain about it besides. You should have dealt with the problems immediately. Common sense would have solved almost all your problems before they started. Check your listing also to see if it CLEARLY states it is for a room and not th whole place, or you will deal with this hot mess again.

2 Likes

Lock it. Please. xxxx (20 characters!)

1 Like

You must think youā€™re doing us favor by posting your nonsense.

1 Like

I also would like to add here, that because it is a third party booking you are no longer covered by Air through their host protection scheme!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to lock this thread. Nothing else will be said unless itā€™s the moderators having the last word.

4 Likes