Theft of soap and TP

Totally agree with this. I don’t count this as “the cost of doing business”. I’m not a hotel with the means to absorb this kind of theft. These guests need called out @Robin Please leave an appropriate review? I don’t want them anywhere near my place!

1 Like

Perhaps I should get that toto before the corona gets me. How sad would that be if I fell ill and never got my toto? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sadly I don’t think it would be a replacement for Americans, they may use it or play with it, but they would probably still want toilet paper to dry said bum off. We are just not use to cleaning our bums with water here. But it sounds delightful!

When the weather gets warm I’m going to be out in my back yard (which is very private) with my garden hose.

LOL, I’m not sure if I’m kidding or not.

1 Like

I was able to order a case of 96 rolls from a hotel supply place online last week. They were out of stock but put a delivery date of today, and low and behold I just checked and it is on the truck. I am going to give away about half of it. Once it is actually here I will post on FB and have people come to my office and get it, 2 rolls at a time. I will put it out on my bench and not interact with people. As altruistic as this sounds it is also good PR for my real estate business:)

RR

4 Likes

Its crazy to read this thread!
1 year ago, covid was just a looming shadow unseen beyond the mountains and we were enjoying a mini vacation in Cozumel.
At least the world has enough toilet paper now. Wouldn’t it be nice if the vaccine were widely available??
P/s we never ran out of anything here near LA but we could only buy 1 large pack of 12 at one time.

1 Like