The one month stay airbnb guests

This made me chuckle. I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who checks out Hosts’ listings. One person’s Stalking is another’s Research. Be forewarned, one might consider it “creepy”, or so I’ve been told. :wink:

2 Likes

Not creepy - look to your hearts content and any suggestions are welcome. The others are Rosslyn, Azile and Eliza!

3 Likes

Yeah… that would be me calling it creepy.
I guess it’s not creepy when you look but it is If you start looking for faults and some here even accuse hosts of lying . Which means this person goes into your listing and then compares what you once said about reviews and calendar availability and other things and makes a conclusion that this person is lying without even knowing what the real story is.
That’s quite a job , I can say for sure. That’s quite a determination to catch someone and call them liers. And this is creepy for me.

1 Like

If a host publishes the name of their listing then they are obviously ok for people to look at it. I would never go looking for someone if they made it clear they weren’t comfortable with it. That is creepy and stalking, not to mention I have better things to do in my life.

1 Like

I searched yours because of the discussion about villa vs austrailian villa. I wasn’t trying to be creepy, just knowledgeable about a conversation. Seeing what it actually was, gave insight into the very long discussions.

And I still don’t see why some think searching a public ABNB listing is creepy. But to each her own.

1 Like

You are already explained and not once.
Looking at someone’s listing is not a crime, but it’s unethical to take someone’s listing appart and perform investigation on that person.
Some people here have nothing better to do than dig into someone’s listings and then accuse people of lying.
It feels very creepy even to come to this forum knowing that you can be investigated by someone here

1 Like