The house sleeps TWELVE!

They need you JohnnyAir, be a leader and get the singing going!

As it turns out I have done my share over the years, to the surprise and sometime horror of hostage audiences - and not always with the benefit of recreational social stimuli.

2 Likes

THIS. My Father always said "you can do anything the guys can do except play pro football (no womens teams at the time).

Iā€™ve worked on a trading floor, finance operations, software operations and sales. Iā€™ve gotten ahead by learning everything I can wherever I am and working harder than the others around me. #HustleAndHeart as a friend of mine says.

Iā€™d vote for you!

3 Likes

Is there a way to control for childrens ages (over 12) with instant book on?

Yes
You click the box for children over 12.
You have it in your house rules that only children over 12 are permitted.
However many parents think that they donā€™t need to include the young children in the guest count. You need to follow up and confirm

1 Like

this is the MO of modern parenting, they donā€™t discipline their kids and donā€™t get embarassed by their kidsā€™ awful behaviour. I travelled a lot with my kids, in an age where it wasnā€™t parent friendly. Hotels would actually demand we book 2 rooms for our family of 5, either forcing one parent to sleep with kids in each space, or put kids (all under 10) in the second room unsupervised? wtf? We would have LOVED airbnb options back then! Instead we did the logical thing: we booked for 4 and snuck in the extra kid who slept on the couch (to this day that child, now 18, always jokes about how she had to sleep on the couch everywhere).

Why ppl whinge about abb is a mystery to me, prior to that travelling with a ā€œlargeā€ family was so hard. Now itā€™s amazing, there is nowhere we canā€™t go and find something that will suit our needs. Itā€™s a pity Chesky is a childless, smug, elitist brat, cos he doesnā€™t realise the massive marketing opportunity there is to cater to families. Instead heā€™s catering to smug brats like himself.

3 Likes

Nor does he understand why an ā€œinfantā€ isnā€™t the same thing as a 2 year old walking and running toddler, who certainly shouldnā€™t be free of charge.