The Games People Play…

I’ve stayed at this listing and I don’t think there’s any better way to do the check in than the way she does it. It’s a gated community and once you get in and get the orientation you are free to come and go at your leisure with the remote provided. It’s a unique stay and anyone who can’t meet at the store at the bottom of the hill should pick a different Airbnb.

4 Likes

Ooh I like that suggestion! I think I’ll add pics of my GSDs, I don’t even lock my front door to my personal property cuz no one dares touch that handle when they hear my boys bark! :wink:

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea. Yeah, some dog-phobic guests might be put off and not book but it’s definitely worth the possible upside.

1 Like

How did you keep the pups from already photo-bombing?

My first year of hosting, I kept getting booking requests including bringing pets, although my condo was clearly listed as “no pets”.

Then I took a hard look at my condo pics. There he was! Max the mini-schnauzer was peeping out of a closet, reflected in a mirror, and reflected in the stove. He was a always just barely in the pics.
I failed to notice him.

Sadly, Max is gone (cancer) but he trained Rocky well —see the pic.

1 Like

Yes, I never realized my pic of the laundry room showed my dog door as well, even though I didn’t list my property as allowing pets initially! Someone called me out on it, too!

That’s too funny about Max! My dogs don’t live in the rental, thereby making it much easier to avoid them photobombing my pics! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, if you are “no pets” do you purposely add photos of your dogs in the listing scroll?? We mention them, more than once, but I don’t think they are in the listing photos.

@gypsy, we are “no pets,” and we do show at least one photo of our current crop of greyhounds. They are not safe with other animals or children, and the caption says so, as does the text of our listing.

1 Like

Are you an in home host? Our rental is beyond our dogs fence.

Yes. We home-share with guests.