Sync AIR and VRBO calendars to Google calendar

I’ve been banging my head trying to use Google calendar as my master. I have done the following:

– Setup Airbnb to synch with VRBO and it works perfectly BUT…Each system only shows details of its own reservations.

–I tried exporting Airbnb to Google but AIRBNB provides a URL but Google does not accept a URL

– I have tried looking at several Youtube videos

I need to provide a full detailed list of guests to our cleaning lady.

Does anyone have detailed information or link to explain how to “automatically” create one master reservation list.

Great idea. I use Google sheets also but I manually enter basic information. I’ve looked at the properly app. Has anyone used that? Thoughts?

I don’t know that it can be done. We managed to link Airbnb’s calendar with Google calendar but it doesn’t update as you get new bookings. I gave up on it.

SURE it does! This is the key to the process. And it does update, and work.

Google Help: Add someone else’s Google calendar

I was thinking of something else. We tried syncing Airbnb calendar to Google calendar and then to Amazon Echo device. We got it to sync but Echo did not update when new listings came in.

Great. I will study your method. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Thanks! This has inspired me to retry to sync it with Amazon Echo. I retried and I think it worked! Now I can ask Alexa what’s on my calendar and she tells me my reservations. Hope it updates this time when I get another booking.

1 Like

@CatskillsGrrl
It’s not working for me. I got everything to sync and all 4 of my listing’s reservations show up on my google calendar. It also worked with the Amazon Echo dot. Then I got a new reservation and now, over 12 hours later, it still is not showing up on my google calendar or echo. I don’t know if there’s a certain setting I need to use or if it’s the platform. I’m using a desktop PC with Windows 10. It’s not a big deal though for me to just use the Airbnb calendar directly.

I don’t use VRBO just Airbnb. Thanks though!

1 Like

Sorry I thought that was from VRBO. That is helpful because mine doesn’t look like that. Google calendar is not showing up for some reason. Is yours on your phone?

Apparently we aren’t the only ones having trouble with this. No solution presented;
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/calendar/loBVPF8t-sk

Okay. Now I understand and will try. Thanks