Switch to host no longer available?

I read about 99% of the posts so good luck with that.

Just another of my many services, freely rendered.

Thanks for your amusing post.

3 Likes

Ok. So, I just took a detailed look at this. I assume that nothing has changed in the last 10 days?

1. Using BROWSER, it is fine IF you are on a tablet, pc, laptop with a “reasonable window width”. The site is “responsive” - your desired feature is very prominent:

2. Using BROWSER with narrow window (under 640 pixels or so), you are screwed. The option is Not There - you are 100% correct. Air’s QA totally missed it (shocking!). It seems that one would someone magically need to know to add /hosting after the url (then bookmark it).

Technically, most tablet/laptop/pc users should never see this, as it would be very unusual to use such a narrow window.

BUT (the plot thickens) - anyone using a MOBILE PHONE BROWSER - and NOT using the Air APP is screwed. They will not see an option to switch to hosting.

3. Using Air App (latest ver),
Using a PHONE with the APP, it is fine. Just go to Profile. Under HOSTING is “switch to hosting”.

Yep you TOTALLY found a major bug. They probably laid off some people who would have found this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your frustration is certainly warranted. It is your time to spend. IMO, it may be better spent driving direct bookings and not worrying about what Air “should or could do”.