A lady with a 4,5 star rating (4,5 on everything) has just made a reservation. She has written quite a few nice lines about the following:
- She not coming, it’s for her 14 and 17yo children (unclear boy or girl), because her mom fell ill so she’s sending the kids on their own to Peru (from Switserland).
- The kids love to surf, they know are neighborhood already, they know where to eat and where to buy their surfboards.
- She might also stay at our place later on if we have availability.
- Third party booking.
- Two teenagers.
- Only 4,5 star guest.
- We don’t have any space to clean and dry wetsuits.
- We don’t have any space to store surfboards.
- I hate the thought of having sand all over the place.
- We’re not a surfhostal.
- Their reviews don’t read too bad, apart from one host (close by) who mentions an undisclosed misunderstanding in the beginning that was solved.
- One of the reviews only mentions that they stayed for 2 nights. Not a word extra.
What do I have to do? I’m still traumatized by the 4yo that I admitted. And I’m doubting, aka my instinct says to at least be wary.