Superhost when do I REALLY meet all the requirements?

how do you add an attachment here?

Weā€™ve been hosts since 2010 and we have the same message not meeting requirements for super host

I have read all that at least 10 times to find out what is wrong. Still couldnā€™t figure it out. So I might have to call again and hope to get a smarter person on the phone? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If youā€™re on a computer, above the text box is an Upload icon.

If youā€™re on the mobile site, Upload is at the bottom right of the text box.

Thereā€™s a little up arrow in the header of the message window when you type to add an image. So a PDF should upload or a photo and thereā€™s a symbol to add a hyperlink

so what do you suggest?

any Airbnb employee on the forum? :wink:

It looks like you check all the boxes. See what happens on July 1.

Thanks for your help here. It is good to have a platform where we can exchange about our experiences and ask questions! Very helpful!

Hi there,

So am I correct in thinking there is no 1 year obligatory waiting period for obtaining the status?

I wrote Airbnb about this, because I also would like to be superhost after this next assessment. This is the answer I got from them: "ā€¦and the reviews are based on the listings previous 12 months. The
reviews for superhost are done every three months for that listings
previous 12 months of activity. I see here that you have been a member
of Airbnb since July 11, 2015, so your one year anniversary is almost
here! " The person replying to my email didnā€™t want to say it directly, so I asked again. Then I got this reply: "All the requirements to become a superhost need to be met, including the
listing being available for 12 months. As youā€™re one year anniversary
is almost here, the one year requirement will be met at that time. " But they still didnā€™t tell me if I will become a superhost when I meet my 1 year anniversary or if I have to wait until the next assessment.

This could be a new requirement. I was awarded super host after my first quarter ended in October 2014 after 5 months of hosting. (Promptly lost it but gained it back twice and still have it now haha.) Honestly, it didnā€™t help me get more bookings.

1 Like
                Yes I am cynical because I was a super host too until I realized that I couldn't cancel creepy guests I had not background checked until after they booked without a reservation fee. Always check who will be staying first! I don't know maybe Airbnb has gotten better with verification screening, I sure hope so.