Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Superhost Oct 1?

Sorry if this was already asked but I couldn’t find a topic on it. Air says the next assessment will be Oct 1 (yesterday), and the day has come and gone and we still don’t have the superhost badge. We did meet all the criteria so I am wondering if there is a delay or something? Do they usually notify you with an email or something?

1 Like

Yes they email and it takes a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Is it time for this semester’s report cards already? How exciting.

3 Likes

my stats page indicates that the assessment will be done by October 15, no 14th.

1 Like

Ok, I see that now in the stats page! I feel a little better now. I thought maybe we screwed something up. haha

2 Likes

Have you behaved this semester Cabin? LoL

3 Likes

Well last semester I was stripped of my badge for not booking enough reservations through Air…even though I meet their 5 star critieria. I think I had the badge for a couple of years - not sure. Never paid attention.

But last semester, a lot of my bookings came through other sites. It will be interesting to see if I am reinstated since I did have 5 bookings through them this summer. I know that doesn’t sound like a lot but those 5 bookings totaled 28 days. But I take it they don’t care about length of stay.

Survivor has been great for the first two episodes. Lovin it :smile:

I think you have to have 10 completed bookings per quarter and have at least half of them leave you a review to get SH.

That’s what I thought. They must have changed the rules. There is no way I have had 40 reservations per year through Air - if they are requiring 10 per quarter.

I just checked, it is only 10 reservations per year.

1 Like

@LegendsCreek, @KKC, @cabinhost
Strange, I had read a few days ago that my next assessment would be Oct. 1 but I have looked today and now it says Oct 14 – did anyone notice the change?

I think that it means that the review process is now ongoing and will be announced on the 14th?

1 Like

I didn’t notice. But it’s always been a couple weeks after the quarter’s end that it goes into effect.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!